SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS SUMMIT 2019
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are fundamental to effective service provision and are a critical component of any outsourcing and vendor contract. They provide the basis for managing the relationship between the service provider and the customer, describing the agreement between the service provider and customer for the service to be delivered, including measurements of these services.
Non-alignment of business needs with the SLAs leads major service delivery failure and poor performance, loss of brand image, penalties leading to customer dissatisfaction. Putting together an SLA can be a difficult process as it often involves documenting processes which have previously arisen organically within an organisation. Any significant contract without an associated SLA is open to deliberate or inadvertent misinterpretation. SLA also provide both parties with a level of protection against legal action should an issue or misunderstanding arise, so they need to be crafted thoughtfully and carefully. The concept of service levels is not new but many of these agreements are still incomplete and poorly crafted or missing entirely from the desired service level agreement of the business goals. To rectify it at the initial stage is the key for an effective SLA with continuous improvement.
Service Level Agreements Summit 2019 is focused on understanding the scope of services, define parties having ownership over certain functions, to set proper expectations for resolution times and escalation procedures from various industry verticals under one roof. The Service Level Agreements Summit showcases strategies, innovation, automation towards effective SLA management.
A platform to learn from experiences of industry experts and their approaches, strategies, good practices followed by them for proactive SLA management and dispute resolution.
Head legal and Company Secretary
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
Head IT - India Operations
Senior Vice President
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Faizal Masood Khan
Executive Director / Site Lead
Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
Head - SIAM Delivery Offshore
Head Logistics – Petrochemical Operations
Reliance Industries Ltd
Vice President - Head of Export/Imports and Export Control and Customs
Siemens Ltd, India
Senior Legal Counsel
Associate General Counsel
TATA Consultancy Services Limited
Vice President - Legal & Compliance
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
Vice President - Global IT Operations
Managing Partner & Global GIC Leader
IBM Global Business Services
Overseas Infrastructure Alliance (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Facility Management, Administration & Security
Head - Customer Service Management (Service Delivery)
Head - India Services Procurement
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Understanding and interpreting the benefits, pitfalls and alternative approaches towards developing an effective SLA
- Monitoring, tracking and reviewing quality of service for efficient service delivery
- Implementing strategies for effective handling of service delivery failure & poor performance
- Integrating your SLAs: bringing a competitive edge to your business
- Assessing the legal implications of SLAs to understand and adhere to the implemented SLA
- Dispute management & resolution remedies available under SLA
- Effective management of SLA maturity and termination
- Understanding criticalities and intensities of a service towards ideal service delivery
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Get acquainted with some of the emerging practices in the SLA management and dispute resolution methods
- Get to learn from experiences of industry experts
- Gain insights from industry case studies
- Get to network with senior industry professionals from SLA management functions and major players of the service industry
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Service Level Agreements
- Service Delivery
- Procurement, Purchase & Commercial
- Legal & Company Secretarial
- IT Infrastructure
- Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
- IT, ITES & BPO
- Telecom & Broadband
- Any organisation which has complex SLAs in place